Wagabonz is has part-time/full-tme openings for Clerks and Bakers. Must LOVE dogs and be able to work various shifts per week including Weekdays and Saturday and Sunday. All positions could become full-time as we grow. the clerks work the front of of the store as well as bake during their shift. Should be able to follow recipes, learn about products stocked in the store, work independently and come up with new ideas. Cleanliness is a must and ability to multi-task is imperative. Should be able to lift 50lbs and stand on your feet for up to 8 hours a day. Must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
Position responsibilities include:
- Checking out customers
- Answering telephone calls
- Checking grooming customers in and out
- General stocking, cleaning, and overall customer service
- Follow recipes to hand make our all-natural dog treats, cupcakes, etc.
- Icing and frosting cakes and treats
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Must be extremely dependable and personable
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Quick learners and persons who can multitask are ideal candidates
Based on experience.