Responsible for supporting student success by creating an optimum learning environment, responding to student needs, managing effective instructional activities, developing curriculum courses, modeling employability skills, demonstrating professionalism, developing cooperative work relationships with other faculty and staff, supporting college requirements, and maintaining competency in their instructional field. He/she will be responsible for quality instruction and for effective participation and interest in the total affairs of the college. A faculty member in the Instrumentation Technology department must be proficient in each course taught.
· Associate’s Degree in Instrumentation Technology
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant industrial experience in an area of instrumentation
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Recent teaching experience, preferable at the college level