Outside Sales Associate:
CertaPro Painters® is a leader in the residential and commercial painting industry. We are a national organization of professional painting contractors specializing in both interiors and exteriors. Our success has been built on the foundation of delivering certainty to our customers, certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project and most importantly, we focus on our customer.
- Fulfill the obligations of the essential functions: Sales, Marketing, Production, Administrative and Personal Development.
- Service all prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and creating customers for life.
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed.
- Meet with customer, in person or virtually on occasion, to perform the CertaPro Painters® Estimate process and collaborate on their project.
- Ensure appropriate expectations are set for and from the customer.
- Prepare and present a complete estimate to a customer to gain their approval of the work order.
- Take pictures of the project as part of the estimate.
- Complete a Territory Marketing Plan monthly in conjunction with direct supervisor.
- Manage a flexible schedule which could mean early morning, early evening and some Saturday appointment hours.
- Prepare weekly analysis of results in preparation for Goal Setting and Review with supervisor.
- Participate in all Company sponsored marketing and sales events.
- Completion of all curriculum in CertaPro Painters® University.
- Complete all locally based training, which includes in office and in field activities. This will also require ride along training with immediate supervisor and other successful salespeople who work for CertaPro Painters® in various locations.
- Participation in Regional and National Training Conferences/Meetings, which will include overnight travel.
- Minimum 2-year degree
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Complete National Background Check
- Two years of sales experience
- History of accomplishments and promotions
- Goal driven, organized and energetic
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly efficient time management skills
- High proficiency with laptops, smartphones and tablets
- High proficiency in current technology-based programs, like Microsoft Office and others.
- Competitive combination of salary and commission
- Vehicle and gas
- Cell phone, tablet and laptop
- Paid time off