**$150 Sign on Bonus**
Who are we?
Anytime Fitness is the largest co-ed fitness franchise in the world. We have over 4,500 gyms and growing. Anytime Fitness was named #1 Top Global Franchise for the 2nd year in a row by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2016 and 2017. This Franchise ownership group has been rated as a Top Rated Workplace by Austin Business Journal in 2019. If you’re looking to work at a supportive, welcoming gym community, with people of all fitness levels who want to succeed, you’ve come to the right place.
Each club is independently owned and operated.
These particular locations specialize in personal training. We have a proven system that works and our trainers and their clients are very successful.
Why work at this particular location:
1. Full or part time positions available (20 hours or 40 hours of availability)
2. You create your own schedule and dictate when you want to be training clients. You can work as little or as much as you want.
3. You get to train clients using exercises and movements that works best for them and you. Some health clubs these days have set restrictions on who you can train and how you can train them. We believe that takes the "personal" out of personal training. We pride ourselves on allowing our trainers the freedom to give their clients a top notch experience without having us getting in the way.
4. You will not be required to get your own clients or sell personal training yourself. We will help get clients for you and do all the selling for you. The perfect applicant will immediately have the opportunity to have numerous hours of paid training with clients each week within the first 60-90 days of employment.As a personal trainer you will work on delivering and modifying the prescribed exercise, education, communication, motivation and accountability program that we have determined is critical for the client's success.
Goal of Position:The goal of being a personal trainer with Anytime Fitness is to create an unbelievable experience for the client, which then creates an unbelievable value to the club. You do this for our fitness center by creating as many clients as possible with the time you have available to work.
* Excellent work environment and personal growth opportunities
*Potential for health and dental insurance based on hours worked
*Potential for retirement company matching benefits based on hours worked* Uncapped future earnings based on performance.
* Average first year earnings of $25,000-$38,000; compensation is based on experience/results/hours worked.
* On the job paid training and leadership development program
* Free family membership to Anytime Fitness
* Opportunity to work with the #1 Franchise in the world!
* We want our clients to feel respected and to get the results they need and want, in a consistent, fun and effective way.* You will do this by being on time, learning our systems, educating yourself, and implementing any of our systems to the greatest effect.
* You are expected to be a professional, build your clientele, and work as part of a team to help the fitness center run efficiently.
* You will be required to provide Fitness Assessments/Consultations, follow any set protocol for performing these assessments, and modify it as needed per client.
* You are expected to have a current nationally recognized certification either when hired or soon thereafter.
* You must maintain your CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications.
* You will be required to be a self-starter, participate in some daily tasks and reports, and making the most of your time while in the club. You will also need to operate as part of a larger team, serving the members, and the club.
* Organize all scheduling, assessment, and agreements
* Maintain continued education on a yearly basis to maintain professional certifications
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour