The Welding Instructor will provide quality instruction in all phases of welding and related areas including but not limited to manufacturing, fabrication, inspection, and safety. This is a 12 months per year tenure track faculty position. *CCPI
· A certificate in Welding;
· A minimum of five years industrial welding experience;
· Valid/current credentials;
· Eligible for NCCER Instructor certifications in Core, Welding and Pipe.
· Recent teaching experience;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Demonstrated strong oral and written skills;
· Computer competency;
· Ability to lift 50lbs;
· Ability to work some evenings and weekends;
· Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher and the aptitudes to assist both new and returning students achieve their educational goals and objectives.
· An Associate degree in Welding Technology;
· Recent teaching experience at the college level;
· Qualified to receive NCCER Instructor certifications in Core, and Welding.